Tuesday 6 November 2007

Progress so far!

So things workout quiet well as it happens, as you will probably know I had to start the month with a completely clean shaven face (or as clean shaven as my face ever gets!) & from then on I was not allowed to shave the 'mo' section of my muggin! As I was attending Jacqui's long awaited wedding I must confess to breaking the rules just a tiny bit by just not shaving my face at all for the first 2 days so that I went to the aforementioned wedding with a light spattering of stubble. I have, however, kept to the rules & am cultivating a pretty impressive handlebar moustache at this present time.
As those of you that know me will understand, I am loving the whole 'growing a mo for charity' thing! I did, however, check on my status so far on the movember website & was horrified to see that I am registering £0 on my 'collected so far' section. I know that this will increase as the month goes on so I wont worry just yet but if you are ummm-ing & arrr-ing about how much to give I'd just like to say anything you can spare is great & will help loads so please don't be shy!
I will try to get a few photos of my progress post on here for your amusement & I'm sure when I get back to work I will get endless amounts of stick which I will relay!

So please please please give generously!

Thanks

No comments: